Kuala Lumpur is a vibrant hub which lends itself to great social and networking events. The company has held dozens of events that range from simple networking events, through to charity car drives and sporting events. KL Expat Malaysia’s goal is to always help the local community and support the expat and Malaysian tie.
KL Expat Malaysia (KLEM) is an initiative of British Expat Stuart Yeomans. KLEM was founded in 2010 and is the most popular and fastest growing online community for expats
KLEM consist of the following online presence, good for an active community of over 40K followers growing with 20-30 new members a day:
- KLEM Facebook Page: 8850 friends
- KLEM Facebook Group: 23, 233 members
- KL Expats Facebook Group: 21,550 members
- KL Expat Linked.in Group: 570 members
- KLEM Instagram Page: 600 Followers
- Website: Advertise venues, Events, Products And Special Promotions
- Facebook: Planned Posts, Pinned Posts, Cover Image And Traction Posts
- Events : KLEM runs it monthly Wine&Cheese, FIFA and Golf events. Work with us on a new format or host a regular events.
- Guest Support: By offering the right incentive we can help support your attendance on certain nights with the right kind of crowd.
- Venue Opening Assistance: Custom promotional campaign focused on exposure and hyping up.