Kuala Lumpur is a vibrant hub which lends itself to great social and networking events. The company has held dozens of events that range from simple networking events, through to charity car drives and sporting events. KL Expat Malaysia’s goal is to always help the local community and support the expat and Malaysian tie.
KL Expat Malaysia (KLEM) is an initiative of British Expat Stuart Yeomans. KLEM was founded in 2010 and is the most popular and fastest growing online community for expats
KLEM consist of the following online presence, good for an active community of over 80K followers growing with 30-50 new members a day:
- KLEM Facebook Page: 13478 friends
- KLExpat Malaysia Facebook Group: 50000+ members
- Kuala Lumpur Expats Facebook Group: 40000+ members
- KL Expat Linkedin Group: 720 members
- KLEM Instagram Page: 3148 Followers
- Website: Advertise venues, Events, Product, Reviews, Event Boosts and Special Promotions
- Facebook: Planned Posts, Pinned Posts, Cover Image, Event Boosts and Traction Posts
- Events: Work with us on a new format or host a regular event.
- Guest Support: By offering the right incentive we can help support your attendance on certain nights with the right kind of crowd.
- Venue Opening Assistance: Custom promotional campaign focused on exposure and hyping up.
Marketing and advertising is available on our popular social media channels for partners only. Please contact us if you would like information on how to become a partner.
We believe that our Audience of 80000+ members could be the very audience you need to spread the word even further! You will see on our website that we also do establishment reviews and event boosts, to promote and advertise any up coming events. Remember that KLEM Media are the owners of probably the largest Expat community group in Malaysia.
Paul Summerfield, Project Manager (email@example.com)