Yoga in the Park: 100 minutes of pure Inversion
Hi everyone! For this beautiful month of December, we have a new and special yoga session for you.
I’m proud to announce our third official signature event for Hello KL Cool Events community and all the yoga enthusiasts out there. This time, the theme of the event will be inversions.
If going upside down makes you nervous, then you are in the right place. We’ll get you to flow and float in this class. If you can’t invert yet, great. Welcome. There are lots of cool alternatives that will get you started to inversions … and just in case things get ugly, you will learn how to safely fall out of these poses without hurting yourself, or impaling your neighbor.
Date: 17th December 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 1pm
Venue: KLCC Park
Swan, our friend and yoga master will guide you through a session of power yoga (don’t let that word fool you – you will get plenty opportunities to rest), while we’ll take pictures of all of you aligned in a happy circle on the grass under the trees in KLCC park.
After the yoga we will do a mindfulness meditation session to calm our spirits and refresh our minds, not just our bodies after all the movements from the morning.
If you’d like to connect, make new friends and network, please feel free to join in for a healthy juice, brunch or meal of your choice at Chinoz on the Park. Great menu and thirst quenchers designed to nourish you after a solid Yoga practice. Your choice!
What will you get:
– 80 minutes of power yoga guided by a professional teacher
– 20 minutes of guided mindfulness meditation
– good energy and great vibes 🙂
– one of the best ultra healthy workouts that you ever had in your life
– water will be provided
About the YOGA instructor:
Swan’s intention is to create a fun, creative and welcoming safe atmosphere, where she can share her love, passion and knowledge of yoga. A YogaWorks RYT-200 instructor since 2012, she has taught more than 1,500 classes in Indonesia, Thailand, the U.S., and now Kuala Lumpur. Her classes will be challenging and relaxing, intelligently blending the movements found in Iyengar, Ashtanga, Anusara and Vinyasa with an emphasis on proper posture and alignment.
About Power Yoga:
Power Yoga classes is up tempo and rigorous, spiced up with core work. The perfect class for those who like to work hard, stretch past their comfort zone, and practice with incredible group energy. Come breathe and move, stretch and heal practicing power yoga at KLCC Park!
How does it work:
– Meet-up in front of ‘Chinoz in the park’ entrance near the water fountains at 10:45 am
– Yoga class starts 11:00am [80min power yoga +20 min meditation]
– Please bring your own YOGA MAT or blanket
– All sessions are age 18+ only
– If the event is cancelled due to bad weather, we’ll notify all ticket-holders by email — and offer choice of future credit or refund.
– Please email us if you have any ailments/conditions: Swan needs to be aware of and make sure to arrive 5 minutes early to identify yourselves so she can monitor you throughout the practice.
– Pregnant women are allowed only if not beginners to yoga and must clearly state to Olivia before class
Cost: MYR 50 per pax
*Limited to 30 persons only! Please make sure to RSVP ahead from the link provided.
Hope to see you there and for any information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hello KL Cool Events