Join Akteos Asia in Kuala Lumpur on 16 December for the final training opportunity this year! As a KL Expat Malaysia member, you’ll receive 15% off ( http://lp.akteos.com/book-your-seat ). During the 1-Day Training Course, Leadership and Intercultural Training Expert, Mr. Alex Lanjri, will equip you with the knowledge, skill and confidence to use cultural differences to strengthen your team, department or organisation.
About This Course
This course will help you to develop new management skills, tools and the confidence to exceed performance and people management targets within an Asian corporate environment!
All participants will also receive 6 months access to Akteos’ proprietary Nomad’ Profiler and Nomad’ Network. This exclusive tool will help you to identify your individual cultural profile in a professional context and compare it to others.
- Learn effective and up-to-date management skills that will deliver improved communication and trust amongst a multicultural team/department/company.
- Understand how a multicultural team offers challenges and opportunities to deliver success in your business.
- Identify gaps in cultural awareness and define actions and plans to close these gaps.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIONS
- Equip people managers with the latest in management skills transforming them into the future leaders of the company.
- Understand your company’s own culture and how it fits in today’s business environment.
- Foster greater trust, understanding, goodwill and productivity amongst the different nationalities in your company.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Use effective management and communication skills developed by Akteos to bridge the gaps of cultural understanding in your team.
- Identify and understand your own cultural personality profile for business by completing and analysing your online Nomad™ Profile test with a debrief and sharing.
- Reduce the number of cultural misunderstandings with the people you interact with to increase your efficiency and skill at work.
- Share experiences and network with managers from different companies and industries operating in Asia.
We believe our training is dynamic and results-oriented. Take a look at some of our photos from previous sessions:
Book Your Seat http://lp.akteos.com/book-your-seat