KL Modest Fashion Week 2016 ( KLMFW 2016 ) is an international event that gathers Malaysian and international fashion designers and industry players and set to become the largest event for Modest Fashion in Malaysia. The event will increase the domestic awareness of home grown fashion and increase the global presence of Modesty Design Fashion Industry. KLMFW event is to maximizing the potential female entrepreneurs, designers and business leaders to market their product and services and expand their network.
KLMFW is aimed at positioning Malaysia as the region’s number one destination for leading fashion brands, accessories and textiles. KLMFW places Malaysia on the map as the international destination inspired by the latest designs, quality textiles and high-quality fashion accessories.
Date: 3rd & 4th December 2016
Time: 12pm (Saturday, 3rd December) & 10pm (Sunday, 4th December)
Venue: Putrajaya International Convention Centre, Presint 5, Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan 68000, Malaysia
Terms and Conditions
1. Dress Code : Modest Attire
2. Guest under 13 years old is not allowed
3. For fashion show program, door will be close 10 minutes before show start
4. Photography and videography are now allowed without official permission.
5. Food are not allowed in tha fashion show hall