The European Union Film Festival (EUFF) has become a much-anticipated cinematic experience which brings Malaysians on a journey through Europe, offering a unique perspective into the rich and diverse cultures of the European continent.
The 15th EUFF will be held at selected Golden Screen Cinemas in:
* Kuala Lumpur (30 October – 9 November)
* Georgetown, Penang (13 – 19 November)
* Kuching, Sarawak (27 November – 3 December)
* Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (11 – 17 December)
General Tickets Information
– Tickets are priced at MYR8.00 each (inclusive of GST), except for Living is Easy with Eyes Closed (Spain), Have You Ever Been on the Moon (Italy), Dreams of a life (UK), Children of Glory (Hungary).
– All movies are screened in their original language with English subtitles.
– Selected movies are subjected to manual censorship during the screenings.
– Showtimes are subject to changes.
– Living is Easy with Eyes Closed (Spain), Have You Ever Been on the Moon (Italy), Dreams of a life (UK), Children of Glory (Hungary) are screened for free.
– Free screening coupons must be printed and presented at participating GSC Box office counter in order to redeem free screening ticket
– Redemption is only made available a day before screening;
– First come, first-served basis and while tickets last;
– Each person is limited to a maximum of two (2) printouts/coupons.
Articles Shared From: http://www.euff.com.my/