Pink Ribbon Run 2016 is an awareness running event. The objective of this event is to increase the awareness of the community in Malaysia towards breast cancer. This event is organized by Limitless HQ Services in collaboration with MAKNA (Majlis Kanser Nasional / National Cancer Council). Some of the fees will be donated to MAKNA.
Date: 12th November 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 6am – 3pm
Venue: Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor 40000
Price: RM41 – RM71.75
How to enter Virtual Run and its T&C?
- Buy the virtual run ticket (10km or 5km) on this website
- Fees : VIRTUAL RUN 5KM (RM60) | VIRTUAL RUN 10KM (RM70) | POSTAGE FEES RM10 per person
- Complete the race before 11.00 a.m , 12th November 2016
- Send the prove (running apps, Garmin photos, Fitbit and VivoSmart data , treadmill record, etc), your timing, together with your picture to us at email@example.com with the subject of VIRTUAL RUN 10KM or VIRTUAL RUN 5KM.
- This challenge is strictly limited to 500 participants per category. (500 for 10km & 500 for 5km)
- Your running kits and finisher items will be posted within14 working days after 12th November 2016.
i. This competition is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who has Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
ii. The 10KM, 5KM is open to participant of age 16 and above.
iii. The 5KM challenge is open to participants of age 6 and above (kids open – supervised by registered parent/s)
iv. Minimum target of participants of category A, B, C, D is 200 per category. Failure to meet this minimum participants will cause them to convert to MEN OPEN 10KM & WOMEN OPEN 10KM.
v. Minimum target of participants of category E, F, & G is 1000 people. Failure to meet this minimum participants will cause them to convert to Fun Run Open.